Easy in, easy out
From our facilities to our staff, we have what you’re looking for in a fixed-base operation.
Rickenbacker Aviation’s trained and experienced personnel have the know-how and the equipment to service all types of aircraft – corporate, general aviation, air freighters, passenger carriers and military jets.
Besides Rickenbacker Aviation’s wide range of scalable services and amenities, you’ll find key aviation advantages at Rickenbacker International Airport (LCK):
- Uncongested airfield and airspace
- 24/7 control tower with the latest technology
- 24/7 FBO services
- ILS instrument landing capability
- Runway can handle all aircraft (no size restrictions) and is all-weather capable
- Onsite Customs with scheduled 24/7 availability
- Daily to monthly leases available for heated hangars
- Aircraft tie-down
- Aircraft parking
- Vehicle parking
- Quick and easy drive to downtown Columbus and John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH)
- Warehouse and distribution space via third party partners
- Air freight operations separate from general aviation business
- Separate passenger terminal utilized by Allegiant
Rickenbacker Aviation’s FBO team stands ready to serve you in this prominent airport facility.
Please call us at 614-409-3660 or email us by clicking the Contact Us button.
New FBO facility coming soon!
Rickenbacker Aviation is expanding our fixed-base operation into a newly renovated 50,000-square-foot, world-class facility that will further enhance the Rickenbacker International Airport experience for our customers. Contact us for details.